My experience over more than 19 years in Bottled water industry has given me an insight into the working style, problems and approach of Indian processors. This is a sincere effort to provide necessary information to plan, set up, operate, maintain & grow under prevailing marketing conditions.
Apart from providing critical data to organization like Ernst & young, e valueserve, Malcolm & pirnie, French trade commission and Grant Thornton various publications like Mint –wall street journal , business and economy , outlook have carried my articles / interviews. I have been instrumental in numerous projects in India and abroad from conceptualization till commissioning stage. [From bore to retail store!
Associated with bottled water Industry since 1994 , interacting with scores of people , connected with this field, and an intensive research has given me a deep insight into various aspects of the industry.
It is been a long standing demand of clients to have a platform, providing information to new entrepreneurs and present processors. There are so many questions people like to ask regarding Machinery, processing, packing, regulations, marketing etc. This is a web site to provide such information.
Inviting quotation, preparing comparative charts, negotiation and finalization in respect of
Listing of topmost manufacturer in respect of design, fabrication and after sales services.
Laboratory with layout Comprising of
1. Coordinating the supplies of all plant and machinery
2. Matching and interconnecting the machinery in terms of Capacity
3. Coordinating the visit of engineers for erection and commissioning.
4. Test the plant and machinery in respect of
Pre- Determined Parameters concerning metallurgy, thickness, dimensions and precision.
5. Obtaining requisite documentation viz.a. Operation and maintenance manual.
1. Recommending BEST raw material required by respective machineries in respect of
2. Getting the migration certificate in respect of raw material.
3. Suggestion of brand names.
4. Suggestion of bottle design.
5. Suggestion of label design.